Trying new tool company, wanted to know if any of you guys use em.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
The handle is what I think you think is double handle length, sure not small. ,

I fit both my hands on it when I need leverage. If that is what you mean by double handle length?

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
I am MOST happy with that pry bar, and have no qualms about recommending it. I love it. I dont reach for it often, but sure beats the old torsion bar I have been using for a decade or so. :oops:

And it was 35 bucks or so. SO, no brainer.

I am so impressed with them, I am in my third sub 200$ buy online with them,, so far, very happy.

Next week, 6 ratchet kit 135$, 1 wrench 8 -10mm box end ratcheting flex for 12$, and a new wire stripper cuz my old one from herbrand is just that, OLD.

Thx jigfeet for the feedbacx, it hows me you are getting satifaction from those tools, and that is what I needed to hear, cuz mac and snap are dead up here.

Mobile Dan

wrench
I love my giant prybar. Love to use it between engine and frame to create a little extra space to get a wrench down among the belts or to sneak a bracket bolt out that is a little too long to remove without a little extra clearance. Some motor mounts will flex "sideways" more than you might expect.
Also, working in a wheelwell, trying to remove a brake caliper bolt, the long prybar length lets me reach a foot or more to locate the prybar tip in a good spot to then lever against the handle of a wrench, ratchet or breaker bar.

jigfeett

No worries, and I like it when I can place some input that might help, you have helped me out a lot, .

Oh and yes double length is when you can hold both hands on it instead of just one. I think a lot of the bigger bars are like that.
1607454468846.png

jigfeett

I haven't been buying much for tools lately except a used 2 post, currently setting it up for service, I'm getting to old to be jacking and blocking vehicles especially for transmissions and such.

Free Nussbaum NPL 8000, horse trading so costs me nothing.

Free 3/4 inch 7 inch long anchors
$40 hydraulic oil
$116 steel for new arms
$8 welding rod, yes rod still arc welding with Miller thunderbolt 225
Free self manufactured arm locks rods
Free new rubber pads

Notice the spike holding the top left side it has been replaced with bolts ........

A little more welding and adjustments then we can check it out, No we won't test with the Porsche, I'll use my wife's car :D:D:D:D

Attachments

• 2post.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 6