What are the most common EV codes?

NickD

wrench
Back in the good old days before cops and radar, holding the gas people steady would pick up speed going down a hill getting free kinetic energy to help you up the next hill, this all ended with radar, would get a fat fine.

How about an 8,000 pound SUV carrying a single 90 pound woman with that added motor generator and battery pack to kind of retrieve some of that slowing down energy the brake are chiefly responsible. Not to mention all the addition weight and complexity of hybrid vehicles.

Energy conservation losses due to conversions, motion to rotating a generator maybe 60%, charging lose another 15%, discharge, about 10%, internal resistance of the battery, electrical to mechanical conversion, another least 60% loss. Live in a town with a lot of green or should I say stupid people, driving hybrids with a zillion stop or red traffic lights. At everyone drive to that last instant and slam on the brakes.

Hybrids are a stupid idea, like living on an earth covered with 75% super high specific heat storing water and blaming less that 0.06% of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere for global warming we sure are not experiencing in Wisconsin. Sure have an excess of idiots in this world.

Because it take my car an extra minute to warm up have to pay extra for winter gas that is killing my fuel economy by 25% and putting more pollution into the air. In the US heads of our over 1,500 agencies like the EPA is ran by people with the only requirement, helped the president get elected, far better off in the 60's when we only had two government agencies.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Well, one thing for sure, I DON"T dis agree with you one bit.

But I make a living off it, and regardless of what we think about it, the trend is full on, and these monstrosities are there, and have to be fixed. ;)

As a life real joke, I bought a dishwasher the other day. Some pseudo lesbian overlord of feminism comes over and asked me why I bought a dishwasher. I said cuz I don't like washing dishes, and it is more economical for water and heat, and I am saving the planet while you gawk at me with some frivolous disdain for my man parts. :D:eek::rolleyes:

NickD

wrench