Where is transman when you need him?

Ford_Dude

wrench
Vineland, NJ.
His shop apparently has more work than you can shake a stick at. Wish our shop had that problem.

Ford_Dude

Ford_Dude

wrench
You should see a couple of the local tranny shops. If you did it would tempt you to move to NJ and open a tranny shop. There is one I go by fairly frequently and the lot is always packed, cars and trucks on the lift after they close. Check out his website, he has contact info on there if you really need to get a hold of him. http://www.edsofvineland.com/

Ford_Dude

1983FJ60

i am not transman but i own a transmission shop. i am ase master tech certified, bosch certified, and have been building auto transmissions professionally for 11 years maybe i can help?

1983FJ60

p.s. no amount of $ could make me wanna move my shop to jersey lol :ROFL

Ford_Dude

wrench
Whats wrong with New Jersey ? You don't have to be crazy to live here, but it helps :ROFL

Ford_Dude

kev2

wrench
1st . . . FYI: I was in his hometown today so I went to visit, transman is alive and well and says the shop is very busy, long days and no time after work to BS with us, something about a wife, sleeping and eating.

2nd Ford_Dude asked whats wrong with NJ. :ROFL

Highest taxes in the country
WORST drivers - ok maybe an exaggeration worst in the USA
highest auto insurance
Worst climate for business in states
The bill of rights (top 10) do not apply in NJ
A sanctuary state- rule of law is waved
DRACONIAN police policies- road blocks to ck papers
Toll roads for the general fund- GSP
A license for everything- A curb key is restricted to lic plumbers WTF
Regulation and more regulation
A fee to get on a PUBLIC beach !
The cost of anything- christ they have manhattan NY prices its F'in nj
the Show "jersey shore" is not a stretch of behaviour
The state lic plate motto - "its all about me"
Lets not get started on their fashion sense- Guido cheap

Best reason to be in NJ
My daughter and my money are in college in plainsboro nj

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
@Kev2, you got me at Guido Cheap. So NJ is out of the books for me. USA won't let me in anyways, somethin' bout a cheesy criminal record way back that I can't be bothered to get pardoned.

billr

wrench
Staff member
I hope you "Zoo Jersey" guys that actually are in contact with Transman are letting him know how much he is missed. But I am glad 1983FJ60 has joined us, seems pretty knowledgeable about transmissions and may be able to step into Transman's shoes.

kev2

wrench
HE knows we miss him I always tell him, his expertise and camaraderie made the forum what it is.

Don't feel bad nickb2 it seams the governments don't get us-
I was asked to leave Canada once- y'all have no sense of humor- in the mid 1980's I was at cold lake and McKenzie river valley doing aviation research on low altitude terrain following navigation systems when the protesters malcontents forced some of our group to pack up and leave.