wiring diagram?

anyone have

2010 buick LUCERNE - 3.9L
wiring diagrams -
fuel pump relay W PCM pinout to FP relay...
FP fuse box..

ISSUE: NO power to FP fuse- and no signal PCM to FP relay...circuit 465 does not energize relay. where is grd from relay.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Sorry for white on black. Just rotate the pdf in reader and your should ecm pin out for fuel delivery circuit.

Best I can do for now cuz a screen shot is not readable.

I posted what you asked for in regards to fuelp pump relay and ecm pin out in screen shots blown up. Just put one on top of the other and you will have fuel pump section that you need. The pdf is the whole version of those two screen shots.

As for the fuse box fp relay see third screen shot, fuel pump is #59

Attachments

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
So if grounding the d-gr/wh wire from ecm and no voltage when key is put to on, ecm out is the problem.

Oops, sorry, fuel pump relay for pump in tank is under rear seat, #57 not 59. Ground is right next to the rear relay/fuse block under rear seat.

ACE pdf here is clearer for ecm pin out. I gave them all to you. Hope they help checking with ohm tests on that d-gn/wh wire.

Attachments

Going nuts with these new three volume shop manuals, only showing bits and pieces of circuit diagrams scattered all over the three volumes. Difficult to get a full picture of what's going on. Even worse, not showing connector pinouts for each circuit. Have a 150 page section with all the connectors shown to get this information, no index, have to go through page by page.

And what does air bag safety or that scanner have to do with say removing a brake caliper. Repeated this same information a million times.

Ha, don't smoke when working on a fuel system, but guess its okay to use an acetylene torch.

Think its easier to trace out wiring on the vehicle.

thanks-
I see fuse is AFTER relay interesting...

Anyway I need to check circuit 465 at the PCM see if it is an open circuit to relay - that is why I needed pin out.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Kev2, did that help? or do you need more? Just ask, you know me, school and all, will still step in and help.

Stuck on doing graphing charts in excel microsoft stuff. Time consuming but hey, a better pay is on it's way, and that is the name of the game.

nickb2

Wrench. Diagnostic Tech.
Just lead from ecm out c465 and ohm it. Or draw a wire for test. Anyways, I know who I am talking to. It's open or not and you know how to check that. ;D

Was surprised to see two fuel pump relays on this one. But realized you needed the back seat relay box after a few checks.

GM is not very forthcoming in that schematic department. :eek:

Guess they want to keep the customer close to the wallet of global economy if you get my drift. :D :p